WordPress Affiliate Platform Coupon

Monday, August 6, 2012

WordPress Affiliate Platform Discount - WordPress Affiliate Platform Review

WordPress Affiliate Platform Review

I recently purchased the WordPress Affiliate Platform plugin to create my own affiliate program for the Maverick Sales Letters theme.

WordPress Affiliate Platform Vs Magic Affiliate Plugin Vs WordPress Affiliate
I spent a lot of time researching the various WordPress affiliate program plugins available and decided that the WordPress Affiliate Platform would best suit my needs.
I also tested the Magic Affiliate plugin and it was a disaster! It seem to work only with the WP E-Commerce plugin and the integration options with other shopping carts and payments systems is non-existent but their sales letter claims they are the best.
Another problem was the documentation was not public and I only found out it could not work the way I needed it to work after purchasing it. Luckily, I received a refund from the author after letting him know that his plugin does not work for my product.
Another plugin I found was the WordPress Affiliate by WPMU. I did not test this one out because I was not keen on joining their membership site just to get this plugin. Furthermore, I could not figure out if this plugin would suit my needs because the documentation was not public and I had to take the risk of joining their membership to find out if it worked the way I needed it to work.

My Rant on Software Documentation: Be Open and Make Them Public
Just a side note… I wish more software developers would publish their documentation on the internet so that potential customers can find out if their software is something that they would like to invest their time and money on before making a purchase.
It is just plain annoying to purchase something only to find out it won’t work for you after reading the instructions. That is why I published my Maverick Sales Letters user guide online because I do not want to annoy my customers.
Installation and Configuration
Installation was easy because it is a WordPress plugin after all. Simply upload the plugin to your WordPress installation and activate it.
The configuration options seem pretty straightforward and self-explanatory. The author has a great archive of tutorials on how to get the plugin up and running. Another great reason to buy WordPress Affiliate Platform is because of the good documentation and great support from the author.
Integration with Third Party Scripts and Payment Gateways
WordPress Affiliate Platform works with the following:
  • WP eStore
  • WP E-Commerce
  • PHPurchase
  • Clickbank
  • PayPal
  • Contact Form 7
  • and more!
I only had to read the documentation to be sold on the features. I knew I could integrate it with DLGuard, which is the PHP script that I use to manage my payments and orders.
WordPress Affiliate Platform has great API features that allows you to create your own scripts to manipulate your affiliate data. I can process affiliate commission refunds and add sales with the API. In one of the screen shots above, I have a custom script that allows me to process refunds of the affiliate commission should a customer refund his purchase.
Customisation of Web Page and Emails
You may display the WordPress Affiliate Platform by adding it to a WordPress page or with its built-in affiliate pages.
I prefer adding it to my WordPress pages because I can create a consistent look and feel for my entire web site.
My only gripe with this option is the HTML, CSS and Javascript code for the affiliate member’s page is quite disorganised and contains quite a few erros.
It took me quite some time to clean up the code but for most users, this won’t be necessary as it still functions properly regardless of the HTML errors.
For me, it is simply unacceptable because I am a professional Web Developer and I have to project a professional image to my clients. I can’t accept having poorly formed HTML, CSS and Javascript code for my products.
You may customise some of the emails in WordPress but some of them can only be customised by editing the source code. The good thing is, the source code is not encrypted and you are free to edit it to suit your own needs, which was what I did.

Affiliate Program Options
One of the things I always wanted to do was to create a 2-tier affiliate program. You can do that with the WordPress Affiliate Platform.
I initially wanted to use Clickbank or e-junkie’s affiliate platform but they don’t support 2-tier affiliate programs. It takes over a month for me to clear Clickbank cheques in Singapore and I was not very keen on having to wait 3 months before I get real money into my bank account. Furthermore, I did not wish to abide by all their rules.
I almost wanted to sign up with e-junkie but after looking at DLGuard and the WordPress Affiliate Platform plugin, I decided it would serve me better by managing my own payments and affiliate program. That’s how the biggest internet marketing gurus do it too.
Conclusion

I give WordPress Affiliate Platform 4.5 out of 5.
If not for the minor issues with the look and feel of the affiliate pages, I would give this plugin 5 out of 5. Once you purchase it, you are free to edit the source code and use it on multiple web sites. Throw in the great documentation and support, this plugin is simply a steal if you look at how it will make money for you.

Get it now on the promotion time. Check out!
Wordpress Affiliate Platform Coupon, Wordpress Affiliate Platform Discount, Wordpress Affiliate Platform Discount Code, Wordpress Affiliate Platform, Wp Affiliate Platform, Wordpress Affiliate Platform Plugin, Wordpress Affiliates Plugin, Wp Affiliate Platform Plugin, Affiliate Platform Plugin, Wordpress Affiliate Plugins, Wordpress Affiliate Plugin, Wordpress Affiliate Platform Coupon 2012, Wordpress Affiliate Platform Discount 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment